Thursday, October 23, 2014

2019

"Doing a startup was a long journey and I was putting myself under so much pressure by giving such a f*ck about what other people think."
Are you ready for the social pressure?

I am graduated, Bachelor of Finance (Hons), UNIMAS. Yes, 3 years out there wasn't easy, but not that hard though. Reviewing back on these 3 years journey, chapters that I miss the most are those moments where I were once had the companion. Thank You Mei Qi, for accompanied me throughout the ups and downs. I do miss you, for real. Moments with you in my life were the best part of all, I swear!

So when uni-life ends like, without convocation, yeah, Like a Boss!
Just don't ask me why I'm not gonna attend my convocation alright? It just a ceremony by putting a square-hat onto your head and.... photos or Facebook purposes? Just the cert is enough for me though.
Talking about catchin-up with friends, yeah.. for sure I'll soon visit them although in different states. But that's fine, cause this will be the reason for me to travel!

So what graduated?
I know, this sheet of paper just gonna be a 'pass' for me to like go a step ahead of those who don't have it. Nothing much of it. But well, what kind of job or career next?
IF one wants to get rich, I've figured out 3 ways:
1) Be a boss (entrepreneur)
2) Go on slanting stuff
3) Do sales
No money? No boss. Don't do bad? Eliminate second option. Sales? The one and only choice.
Alright, talking about doing sales.
1) Still an employee.
2) Still there are up-line/boss.
3) Still looking at own performance.
These 3 characteristics are exactly similar with a typical employee hiding behind the desk isn't it?
I just don't understand of why humans tend to think by sitting behind the desk and work would be a proper one to generate and accumulate wealth?
Saying about this issue, if you are to startup a business, still you're looking for consumers/customers to buy your products. This is one kind of sales too ain't it?
OR to say like direct sales, selling products to friends or others and earning the commission through then.
Insurance? Loan? any other kind of products representatives? Still receiving commission or to say wages for providing services to clients.
These are all of the illusion of business in society ain't? 
Perhaps talking in way back to theory we all learned in books. Demand and Supply? Give and Take?
The cash flows and the resources providers? The buyers and the products producers?
Clear picture enough?
Sales persons are ONLY act as the intermediaries which to meet up the buyers and suppliers. Meanwhile they DESERVE the wages upon their efforts to make the equilibrium happens.
Sometimes I got my mind fucked-up solely because I don't know why jobs like hiding in office (I call it god-damn-box) only considered appropriate, by slowly climbing up to the hierarchy like Manager? Senior Manager? *what else?* CEO? CFO? Are all these titles are important? Or cash in pocket are important?
Does the title buys you food and fill up your stomach? Or the cash?
Its not like saying all these jobs are not good, but definitely not in my mind, not even consideration. Everyone has different thinking, those are only my shoutouts. Just don't get offended.

As long as the wealth accumulated are clean, that's my ability. I need not those titles not even a single one! 
Of course when talking about gaining experience, there are hell lot of ways out there. You can start up all on your own or follow the guidelines set by others.
Just that things change, guideline might gone outdated.
I prefer go by discipline, REFER to guidelines and MAY come out with the innovative.
But when it fails, take the advices.
Hiding behind the desk is definitely not my type, I dare to walk along with risks. And this is the environment I've always wanted. Fixed and stabled income, not now.

I'll keep fighting towards my goal, my life, my responsibility, my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment