Monday, November 3, 2014

So what after graduated?



At last, am officially graduated from University Malaysia Sarawak, UNIMAS under Faculty of Economics and Business, Bachelor of Finance (Hons) and joined the UNIMAS Alumni.
Honestly, I had never imagine of myself would come to this stage, as in not even thought of my convocation. Seriously, this flight back to Kuching for my graduation was a last minute decision which the ticket was bought a day before the flight. And thus, this last minute decision made me ran to few departments for settling the convocation stuffs. 



Recalling back to 3 years, I took the first flight in my life to Kuching, dare not to look back at the airport check point and trying to endure to not let the tears drop. 
And then headed to UNIMAS and did all registration stuffs and all and all, alone.
Though the orientation week was the most terrible event in my life, but that week had brought me huge impact when comes to the convocation few days back.
The moment when stepped into the hall, looking at the grand atmosphere, all the memories from the beginning till the end of these 3 years gushed out and the tears literally roll in the eyes. Thinking of the first day in UNIMAS which actually welcomed all the graduates vehemently and ended this chapter of life in a grand ceremony. It's so meaningful!



The other mission of mine to head back Kuching was to eat up these four local dishes! The Kampua, Kolo Mee, Kuey Chap and Sarawak Laksa are the best of all! Just give em' a try next time when any of y'all reached this lovely place of Kuching. And hell yeah, I managed to accomplish this mission but sacrificed my sleeps. I had only like 10 hours of sleep in 4 days. I am a legend. :)
Am gonna miss Kuching much!



Too, I do miss people there. Friends, brothers, sisters and lecturers, carved much of precious memories in my head and so just please stay. 
To both of our favourite lecturer (my supervisor), Mr. Michael Tinggi, big thank for your exemplary guidance and assisted me to complete my research, thesis. Appreciated.



People are saying life in school is much better than life in working. Is that true?
Both are just theoretical and reality.
I don't mean like, I walked quicker than anyone else, but just, I've seen and learnt much. I had travelled 'overseas' alone, living alone, doing things and handling things alone, 3 years. Yeah?
Working life ain't that hard for person who are always self-motivated, frankly.
In life, I'll stay and wait. In career, I'll charge and fight.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate ? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete