Sunday, November 25, 2012

HIIT On The Way

Yoyoyo, what's up what's up bloggers~!
This post will gonna be some updates about myself. Teehee!!

Recently I've taken up a HIIT cardio plan...errr, HIIT?? it is High-Intensity Interval Training.
HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise which the training session is only in between 9-20 minutes, may vary.This short and intense workouts improve an individual capacity and condition by burning more fats and increase the rate of glucose metabolism. This would be more efficient and effective burning total fats even after workout also it continues burning compared to a constant jogging, it stops burning fats after the workout ended.

In my HIIT cardio plan, I do;
-Quick jog and slow jog both change alternatively
-60 seconds and 120 seconds respectively
-for continuous 25 minutes minimum. 

Followed by some exercises;
-Jumping Jacks/ Star Jumps (quick)- 60 seconds

-Dumbbell Swings- 30 seconds
-Rest- 10 seconds
-Lunge Jumps- 30 seconds
-Rest- 10 seconds
-Quick Foot- 30 seconds          
-Rest- 10 seconds
-Line Jumps- 30 seconds
-Rest- 10 seconds
-Squat Jumps- 30 seconds
-Rest- 10 seconds
 (3 sets for all workouts)

-Jumping Jacks/ Star Jumps (quick)- 60 seconds

If body still sustainable, I will continue with;
-Push up- 20, 15,10, 8 times
-Sit up- 20, 25, 30, 35 times
(but if really exhausted, a simply sit up- 20,18,15,10 times is a must for me)

And of course, to get a better and instant result in a short time period, I do control my intake as well. Consuming low carbohydrates, low fats, avoid fried and oily food, more grains and vegetables as well as the fruits. Stopped the supper habit and practicing no-carb-after-7pm. Eggs, fruits, vegetables are strongly recommended to be consumed as they can last longer in your digestive system which makes you last longer from complaining for hungry.

Anyhow, HIIT is not suggested to perform everyday, unless if your body able to sustain. A simple constant jog can be switched alternatively with HIIT in the count of day. Remember, not letting yourself starve and over the limit of body ability to avoid injuries occur. Once you get into injuries, you shall stop the workouts immediately and please consult doctor if necessary to prevent side effect happens in the aging time.

My worst experience in the first week was the supper matter, it is real hard to control when you are already used to this bad habit. I slowly turn off this bad habit by drinking not concentrated milo or milk. Second thing was about the food as well. Sometimes it is real hard for you to control when you passed by some food stall with all the golden fried chicken, sambal chicken and others which trigger your hunger. No one can help you on this other than yourself, try really hard to control, eat more vegetables if possible and avoid fried food, snacks, soft drinks and some other unhealthy foods.

I've got myself lightened by 5.7kg in 2 weeks time. Although it wasn't a very great amount, but that was in my expectation as I've workout on muscles to maintain the size throughout this HIIT cardio plan and also I kept myself hydrated by drinking more water all the time.

Now, I'm saying bye-bye to the old big belly. So guys, stop procrastinating! Suggestions in my post above are FREE for you guys if wanna get rid off the fats, the belly and heavy weight on your body. You don't need to pay for a single cent and don't even need to say thanks to me. If succeed, thanks to yourself for putting much efforts to grab a healthy body and put into your pocket. Good luck and all the best!

Control in type of food and the amount for every meal, plan the workout wisely to prevent over intensive and then you will get the result, very soon. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment